- This item has been sold
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Listed: June 4, 2011 6:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This is a very nice Sunrise colored Weaver Horizons bridle/headstall & split reins. The bridle is horse sized and has Chicago bit ends and is adjustable on both sides. The browband & the cheek pieces are 3/4″ and the throat latch is 3/8″. The buckles are shiny silver-colored. The reins are the same Weaver brand & color and are 3/4″ thick and 7.5′ long. The reins are tie-end.
The browband, cheek pieces & reins are ribbon wrapped with 3/8″ ribbon in a shark-tooth pattern. One ribbon is bright pink satin & the other is a light pink/bright pink/white cheetah print.
The cheek pieces are wrapped 4.5″ on each side. The whole browband is wrapped. The reins (closest to the bit end) are wrapped 12″ & at the rein end are wrapped about 12.5″. Each rein & cheek piece is symmetrical to its counterpart! All pieces end on the bright pink ribbon and are knotted at the back & glued with e6000 glue.
An Adorable set for any pink-loving horse person!
I’ve got more bridles & pictures up at bosleyalley.com!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mushlymush
- Member Since: June 4, 2011
Other items listed by mushlymush
- New in the market! SCRAM ointment, Apple Pie Shampoo, Conditioner & Lotion!
- NEW Training Fork / Martingale TOUGH Nylon Design
- Unique Charro Saddle, Hand Embroidered! Comes with matching spurs, cinch, bresatcollar, sword & scabbard!